Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Project System
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Prepare and conduct Unit Testing, End to End and User Acceptance Testing B Hands-on data migration including Network, WBS and Product cost related data supports with designing and support migration C Provide input on technical implications of specific requirements of SAP solutions, including legacy data conversion, development of technical objects and interfaces
- Technical Experience : A Strong technical knowledge in SAP PS Functional role resource Prepare and conduct Unit Testing, End to End and User Acceptance Testing B Hands-on data migration including Network, WBS and Product cost related data C Provide input on technical implications of specific requirements of SAP solutions, including legacy data conversion, development of technical objects and interfaces
- Professional Attributes : A Good communication skill and able to work independently B Must be Good in reporting about the project progress C Drive the project as per given milestone D Excellent communication skill as resource will be client facing for short duration
- Educational Qualification : Should have minimum 15 years of education
- Additional Information : Sift timing - General
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.