Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SDET
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Hired resource need to fill the SDET QA role b Able to develop and enhance QA automation framework c Able to execute and create report for test execution results d Work across Dev Ops model e Experience in Selenium, Java and Functional Testing
- Technical Experience : a 2 plus years of Automation experience in selenium and coding using Java b Strong testing expertise c Exposure to API testing using SOAPUI, PostMan d Good analytical Problem-solving skills e Strong Experience in Core Java ability to work on their own
- Professional Attributes : a Resource should be a good team player b Good Communication Skills Written and Verbal to talk to onsite team and Client c Resource should be able to work alone and minimal dependency on others
- Educational Qualification : a Minimum - BTech in Computer Science or any other relevant stream
- Additional Information : Evening Shift/Night ShiftFlexible if required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.