Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Extended Reality XR Application Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Minimum 5 Years of experience in AR/VR/MR project development using unity 3D Experience in building Virtual Reality application for hardware devices like Oculus Go, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive Google Daydream Experience in building in augmented reality development using tools/libraries like ARCore ARKit, Vuforia etc Experience in building mixed reality development for hardware devices like Hololens, Magic Leap etc Should have good experience in Design Patterns Architecture, Unity Testing and DevO
- Technical Experience : Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions, and other technical constraints Collaborate with engineering and product teams to help build features and solve creative problems Excellent Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Good Team Player Eager and willing to add to Knowledge base and skills
- Professional Attributes : Must Have Skills: Unity 3D Development, Extended Reality Development Good To Have Skills: WebXR Development, Shaders Programming, Machine Learning
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.