Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,Oracle EBS Projects
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Should have strong knowledge on Oracle Project Costing and Billing and Fixed Assets Process and able to handle independently b:Support to the Users on day-to-day functional issues on Oracle Projects module c:Handling the tickets, resolving the issues on day to day basis on priority d:Gathering requirements from business team for creating new reports or programs e:Able to fix the month end issues and handle the situation f:Preparing Root cause analysis to avoid repeated issues
- Technical Experience : a:He/she should have knowledge on Oracle Projects costing and billing process b:Should have gathered requirements from business team for creating new reports or programs c:Should have knowledge on month end process and help business team to close PA Period
- Professional Attributes : a:Better communication to maintain good relationship with client and team b:He should be able to discuss requirements with business users and complete the design c:He should be able to explain and transition the requirements to technical team
- Educational Qualification : a:BE/BTECH
- Additional Information : a: Shift timing - 12:30 PM to 10:30 PM b: Visa Required - NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.