- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Exp working on large scalable platforms for enterprise level Architect enterprise grade IaaS , PaaS SaaS solutions, with security by design on the public cloud platform Translating project-specific needs into a cloud structure that will suit those needs and considering the project needs in terms of resource usage and scalability Designing the cloud environment from a holistic point of view, ensuring it meets all of the companys requirements
- Technical Experience : Carrying out deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks within this implemented cloud structure Overseeing cloud security Completing the integration of new applications into the cloud environment Offering training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure Keeping on top of usage of space in the cloud and making sure the structure is operating at full efficiency
- Professional Attributes: Working with business clients to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs Conducting migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud Working with virtualisation technologies to achieve effective server management for th
- Educational Qualification: any degree
- Additional Information: Azure Cloud Tech Arch Lead
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.