Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :Analytics Solution Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Strong Snowflake Developer with 6-8 years of experience in SQL Development and Data Analysis required to develop a new complex data warehouse Should have the following skills At least 2 full years of recent Snowflake experience Experience in Database like Oracle / AWS RDS etc Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Able to administer and monitor Snowflake computing platform Hands on experience with data load and manage cloud DB Experience in creation and modifica
- Technical Experience : A Technical Skills: Snowflake Other SQL based databases, like Oracle, SQL Server, etc B Nice to have: Python SnowPro Certification Experience with an ETL tool, like Infomatica, Talend, Matillion, etc C Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
- Professional Attributes : A Good Communication skills B It would be good if he/she has a client facing experience
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular course
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.