Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP EHS Regulatory Compliance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Should have implementation and Application support experience in SAP EHS Management solution 2- SAP EHS Waste Management: Good understanding of Minimum Requirements: Handling, Classification and Disposal of Hazardous Waste MRHW 3- SAP Product Safety/Dangerous Goods Management: Good understanding of the SAP Product Safety and Dangerous Goods functionality Good understanding in specific areas such as WWI template maintenance Gathering Business Requirement, Data Analysis, Manage RICEF 2 Configu
- Technical Experience : SAP EHS / SAP PLM Responsible for work planning and assignment Ability to prioritize and monitor the status of Incidents , requests and problems assigned to Accenture SAP EHS support team within agreed SLA Responsible for analyzing requirements, design, develop and implement the minor Enhancements/Change requests Responsible for the overall quality of deliverables for SAP EHS work stream and represent the same in client meetings Proficient in SAP Logistics Warehouse Management Implementation D
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very good communication skills 2 Flexibility and accountability 3 Good team player 4 Eager to learn new tech skills 5 Out of box thinking
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.