Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfoliob: Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and qualityc: Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectationsd: Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Technical Experience : a: Extremely good communication and relation building skillsb: Experience of the Azure DevOps process and Release approval Processc: Good understanding of ITIL processd: Ability to understand the project requirements and work independentlye: Understanding of Oracle Applications release process and understanding of Retail Domain, DevOps Tools like Jenkins, GIT, Nexus etc
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent analytical and problem solving skills b: Strong written and verbal communication skills c: Should have Client facing quality and should work with client ASLs d: Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients and across multiple initiatives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.