Create capabilities in Client Service Management / Account Management
Free up SDLs for focus on service delivery and people /team management
Create capability for managing service and contract, managing client relations in India
1. Assist with Transitions
• Execute Knowledge Transfer Approach and Knowledge Transfer Plan
• Implement the communications as defined in the Communications Plan, provide stakeholders with information explaining the new organization and their roles within the organization.
• Work towards enabling all of the resources on the deal to successfully access the systems and tools they need to deliver the service to the client.
• Manage and deliver Process Documentation
• Manage and deliver appropriate Project/Transition Management Processes, Models & Tools
• Monitor and track the KT & Recruitment progress
• Ensure all resources have required knowledge to take on service
• Handover knowledge transfer environment to Unit Operations
• Proactively address changes to scope/effort/budget/change requests/issues during KT and escalate to Mobilization Lead
2. Business Process Design
• Build “As Is” Process flows
• Ensure Process Gaps are plugged
3. Support service delivery to stabilize operations post go-live
4. Provide support to prepare for and conduct client visits
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.