Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Will be responsible to write code using NodeJS, b: Should able to create API using node JS c: Will be responsible for unit testing of application d: Will be responsible for development and deployment of App on development environment e: Must have the Ability to work with clients and articulate and raise the issues f Must have the Ability to use AWS services eg API Gateway, Lambdas, DynamoDB, CloudWatch
- Technical Experience : a: Should have in depth knowledge and 4-year experience in code writing using NodeJS b: Should have in depth knowledge and 2 years experience in Microservices development using NodeJS c: Need to have at least one-year experience in Unit Testing Mocha, Chai d: Should have good hands on experience in AWS Cloud services eg API Gateway, Lambdas, DynamoDB, CloudWatch e Must have knowledge on Golang
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have good written and verbal communication Skills b: Should have good analytical and presentation skills c: Should have good team handling skills d: Should able to work under pressure e Should be quick learner
- Educational Qualification : a: BE b: B Tech c: MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.