Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Advance Front End Development AngularJS
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Drive the development of native mobile application to a unified stack with React Native 2 Design best practices, creating pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms 3 Good knowledge and working experience on automated Unit testing tools 4 Work with cross-functional teams 5 Able to play Module lead role and deliver with minimal support
- Technical Experience : 1 Dev experience on Mobile development using React Native On both iOS and Android 2 Experienced in building mobile applications that consume RESTful JSON APIs 3 Experience working with distributed development teams within an agile environment, Effectively manage timelines and expectations 4 Deep understanding of how to optimize React Native apps for iOS and Android, including offline storage, threading, and performance tuning 5 Additional experience in the following is preferred: Swift/Object
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization 2 Strong active listening, multitasking, interpersonal and organizational skills 3 Logical problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedures, guidelines and process
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of fulltime Education is mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.