Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :React.js
- Good To Have Skills :Angular
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Portal developement using Angular JS and HTML5 b: Working in Property and Casualty project for Vendor Portal developement in Guidewire ClaimCenter project c: Using SOAP / REST web service Should be able to create/ consume the web services in Java d: Understanding of XML, XSD - Should have knowledge of messaging, plugins
- Technical Experience : a: Ability to engage different stake holders to resolve issues b: Should be able to adapt to Agile Delivery c: Should understand UML diagrams Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams d: Good to have experience in Guidewire Datamodel and GOSU e: Basic working knowledge of database SQL queries f: Ready to c
- Professional Attributes : Strong communication skills 2 Good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering , Bachelor of computer Applications, Master of computer applications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.