Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work independently/with minimal supervision in client engagements that may involve model development, validation, governance, strategy, transformation, implementation and end-to-end delivery of market risk and capital market solutions for Accentures clients 2 Ability to manage workstream of large projects / small projects with responsibilities of managing quality of deliverables for junior team members 3 Demonstrated ability of managing day to day interactions with the Client stakeholders
- Technical Experience : Guide junior team members Support development of the Practice by driving innovations, initiatives Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Market Risk and Capital Markets
- Professional Attributes : 1 Masters degree in a quantitative discipline mathematics, statistics, economics, financial engineering, operations research or related field or MBA from top-tier universities 2 Strong academic credentials and publications, if applicable 3 Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.