Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Oil & Gas
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 This is a S4 HANA Green Field Implementation but on BPC side it will be a Migration project from BPC10x and BPC11x Standard Version 2 Responsible to handle Remote Conversion UJBR from BPC101 to BPC111 3 Responsible to handle and resolve issues in Remote Conversion 4 Responsible to work on BPC Modeling 5 Responsible to Re-Work on EPM Templates migrated from BPC 101 to BPC111 due to change in Org Structure and also Script Logic 6 Assist client in BPF, Web Monitor, Script Logics, Calculations
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have experience of BPC101 and BPC111 - Standard Version 2 Should have experience in Remote Conversion UJBR 3 Should be able to handle issues during remote conversion 4 Should be able to handle Client Queries on Remote Conversion 5 Should Have experience in BPC Modeling - Process Chains, Data Manager Packages, Transformation Files Conversion Files 6 Should be able to re-work on migrated EPM Input Forms and Reports which includes Input, Reports, VB Functions, Macros, EPM Functions/Macros
- Professional Attributes : A: Must have good communication skill B: Excellent team player C: Ability to work independently
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : MUST BE WILLING TO WORK FROM CLIENT BASED LOCATIONS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.