Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI S/4 HANA Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should be able to handle real time issues in S/4 Hana Finance/SAP GL, AP, AR, BL, AA, PS, CO, Interfaces, IDOCs 2: Should be able to work on High Priority issues and handle users in real time 3: Should be acquainted with all the month end and year end activities 4: Should have proper knowledge on Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements 5: Should be able to discover errors and issues proactively in business processes, documentation or users lack of experience
- Technical Experience : 1:Must have 3 years of Support experience in S/4 Hana Finance/SAP - GL, AP, AR, BL, AA, PS, CO modules 2: Must have 1 SAP end to end/Roll out/implementation experience including Interfaces, IDOCs, EBS, Documentation etc 3: Experience on any Ticketing tool such as Service Now, Remedy, ITSM etc 4: Should have experience of working with other module team members comfortably ie MM, ABAP, BASIS, SECURITY etc 5: SAP FI certified will be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1:SLA management in case of BAU and KPI in case of Implementation 2: Should have good communication and technical skills 3: Good Email Writing skills 4: Should have good Analytical and team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bcom/Mcom graduates, MBA Finance/ BE
- Additional Information : No Comments
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.