Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :VMware Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Provide L3 and L4 Support Platform Management - Deployment compute, software defined storage Software upgrade and maintenance VMware ESXi, vCenter, vSAN, Log Insight, vROPS, Cisco Intersight and HPE VCSA Hardware upgrade and maintenance HPE and Cisco firmware upgrade Compliance scheduled compliance tasks performed monthly, quarterly and yearly Capacity management including software defined storage
- Technical Experience : At least 2 to 3 years of extensive experience performing VMWare systems administration Azure Administration VMwareTechnologies vSphere, vRealize, NSX
- Professional Attributes : Should possess Good communication and interpersonal skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.