Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :Python Programming Language,SAS Analytics
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Part of a cross-disciplinary team, working closely with other data engineers, software engineers, data scientists, data managers and business partners 2 Implements and maintains reliable and scalable data infrastructure 3 Responsible for deploying secure and well-tested software that meets privacy and compliance requirements; develops, maintain, and improves CI / CD pipeline 4 Adheres to and advocates for software engineering best practices eg technical design, technical design review, unit t
- Technical Experience : 1 Development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages eg Python, Go, Java, R 2 Experience in SAS is good to have 3 Hands-on experience in designing, planning, productionizing, maintaining, and documenting reliable and scalable data infrastructure, data products
- Professional Attributes : Good Team player, Good Interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Computer Science or other technical eg Physics, Engineering degree or equivalent commercial expertis
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.