Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Customer Service Technology Support
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Capability to handle and resolve any kind of issue in given application Maintaining TAT for L2-L3 level issues B: Applicant must have good knowledge of banking product knowledge with hands-on experience in past C:24-7 availability of person being core banking application support role D: Should be able to handle audit/compliance of core application and should be able to deal with external/internal auditors E: Team Management
- Technical Experience : A: Incident management and problem resolution B: Knowledge of incident/problem management C: Communicate with all stakeholders on the problem statement, possible solutions, intermediate issues, and the overall status of the work assigned D: Performance and capacity monitoring for local applications, provide proper remediation plan to address performance and capacity issues
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skill B: Strong Organization Skills C: Should have good knowledge about EOD-BOD activity and able to guide the team in resolving EOD related issues/performance D: Strong presentation skill
- Additional Information : A: App support lead
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.