Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Angular,Java Full Stack Development,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Application Framework
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Involved couple of development project throughout his/her carrier and keen understanding in SDLC process 2 To take part in software and architectural development activities and implement and maintain java application phases 3 The incumbent must be capable of working at a broad technical level in all phases of the application systems project life cycle, and must be able to apply business knowledge and technical skills to systems development
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good organizational skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good time management skills, 2 Ability to work independently, and effectively communicate with customers 3 Healthcare Knowledge preferred
- Educational Qualification : Technical Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.