Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Knowledge on Linux/Unix server Administration management -Experience on Redis, Elastic Search, webservers NGinx-Unicorn, Apache,Tomcat -Should have experience in Java/RoR web applications -Good understanding of operational framework like ITIL/ITSM is a plus
- Technical Experience : -3 years of experience as a hands-on technical specialist in Customer-facing roles -Strong practical Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment - Expert Level knowledge of Microsoft Windows, SharePoint and SQL server -The candidate should have hands-on experience on IIS, Net, Clustering, Active directory and Windows networking -Exposure to Virtualization, Private and Public cloud hosting would be an advantage
- Professional Attributes : -Prior success in automating a real-world production environment -The ideal candidate should have 4 to 6 years of experience in handling, supporting applications hosted on the following platforms or exposure to following technologies /domains -Vulnerability remediation, - Patch management is needed
- Educational Qualification : -Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred
- Additional Information : -Certifications like MCP/ MCSE/ ITIL are desirable Experience of working in 24x7 operations Team pla
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.