Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Enable AWS cloud journey, gather requirements, analyze TCO and create a business case, make Cloud dream become reality B: Assess customer cloud maturity, review existing AWS cloud implementations, identify gaps, suggest improvements C: Create unified strategy for AWS cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation, operations D: Design AWS architecture to enable cloud migration programs, analyze existing application, IT services portfolios, develop assets migration
- Technical Experience : AWS Cognito user pools migrate to new environment, Alexa skills, API gateway Lambda to Dynamo DB, CICD pipeline, Dynamo DB - 10 tables needs to moved migration to new DB, Cloud formation scripts, Cloud watch, SCS, S3 Familiar with Kinesis Data Firehose and Serverless Web Apps using Lambda and DynamoDB
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.