Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Prepare Technical Design based on high level design and business requirements 2 Reviewing best practices, ensuring expected code quality 3 Conduct Code Review, NovaSaaS Rules Review 4 Guide the Dev Team towards betterment
- Technical Experience : 1 Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Configuration, Customization, SFDC Integration 2 Salesforce Integration, Sales-Service Cloud, Application Solution Architect, PD1 and PD2 Certified 3 Development project on custom development using ForceCom Min 5-6 project executed end-end preferably using Agile methodology 4 Lightning Development, Lightning Components, Apex code, Triggers, Salesforce Automation 5 Knowledge of Development tools, IDEs, and configuration management tools, defect management proces
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.