Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: The Business Analyst collaborates with the Product Owner on requirements, business value scoring and success metrics 2: The BA drives the requirements gathering process that accurately reflects business needs which includes: risk analysis 3: Work on the implementation of solutions using SailPoint Identity IQ for Access Governance and Life Cycle Management 4: Act as a member of the core development team responsible for developing and deploying solutions within the Identity and Access Mgmt
- Technical Experience : 1: 5 to 7 Years of experience in designing and implementing Identity and Access Management systems 2: 3-5 years of experience in Sailpoint development 3: 1-2 Years of experience as a Scrum master and experience in handling multiple teams 4: Should be familiar and able to write custom tasks and workflows using Sailpoint API 5: Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, JUNIT, XML, RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies, Maven, GIT, Jenkins 6: 3 years of experience with Databases and SQL 7: Windows, UNIX
- Professional Attributes : 1: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail 2: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills 3: Should have a proactive approach to problem-solving 4: Able to contribute as a team and deliver individually as and when needed
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in CS or similar engineering discipline
- Additional Information : Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum methodology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.