Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Hands-on Experience on FI CO implementation and Upgrade project 2 Strong design, migration and configuration experience in SAP FI CO integration 3 Strong knowledge on 3rd party interface and integrations like interface to banks, IMAP, Concur IDOCs 4 Strong troubleshooting skills on FICO configurations 5 Should have worked on development, support, Data center migration, rollout, and Bank interface projects Should have exposure on integration between FI-SD and FI-MM 6 Work experience in SAP
- Technical Experience : 1 SAP FICO experience of minimum 5 years 2 Bank Communication management 3 Debugging of issues 4 Worked in area of integration with other module FSCD
- Professional Attributes : 1 Self disciplined strong problem solving trouble shooting skills 2 Should have good communication skills verbal and written
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.