Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology Resource is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all Agile processes are followed as intended Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress
- Technical Experience : Around 3-5 years experience as a Scrum Master Working experience in Scrum/Kanban methodology Must be a Certified Scrum Master / SAFe or Equivalent certification Advanced knowledge of the Agile software development life cycle Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies
- Professional Attributes : Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives Ability to understand technical issues and set direction for team
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.