Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Sharepoint Server
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Resource should be able to scope solutions in these technologies, be able to design integrations across these platforms with other LoB systems and Cloud Services - SPOnline,SPOn-Prem 2: Resource should be able to coordinate design to delivery with the client development teams 3: Resource should enhance the existing system with the scope of automation 4: Resource should be able to work with client representatives
- Technical Experience : 1: Resource must have 4 years of technical experience 2: Resource should have experience of SPOnline,SPOn-Prem 3: Good to have knowledge about Power Platform 4: Resource should have M365 / Dynamics knowledge 5: Resource should be able to design integrations across these platforms with other LOB systems and Cloud Services
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management 2: Resource should have good team handling skills 3: Should handle work under pressure 4: Resource should be able to interact with client
- Educational Qualification : Education: 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.