Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Oracle BRM Functional Configuration
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understand the user stories and their acceptance criteria 2 Attend meetings to clarify user stories and changes 3 Identify risks and mitigate these wherever possible 4 Make suggestions on automation, as well as exploratory and acceptance testing 5 Design tests 6 Execute test cases/scripts and log defects as necessary 7 Contribute on getting issues resolved
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have the basic knowledge of BRM Architecture and Configuration 2 Domain Knowledge on Pricing, Subscription model, Usage Rating, Discounting, Billing and Invoicing modules 3 Hands-on experience on Customer Center, Pricing Center tools 4 Should have SQL programming skills, Unix Shell Scripting 5 Exposure to defect tracking tool like Rally, Jira etc 6 Min 2 years of Oracle BRM QA Testing is required
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good problem solving, troubleshooting communication skills 2 Should have customer-facing skills 3 Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and partners
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.