Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI,Microsoft PowerApps
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B Design, develop integrate Office 365 applications, Power Automate Flow, Power Apps, Power BI and SharePoint Online C Customizing SharePoint lists with PowerApps Knowledge automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate D Understanding PowerApps formulas and ability to develop methods to new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps
- Technical Experience : A Hands on experience on building apps and flows using Canvas Apps, Model Driven Apps, Power Automate B Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Automate and to implement solutions with multiple data source C Should have experience on Power Apps Component Framework D Expert knowledge of building SharePoint lists, web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API E Experience with API or rest services integrations F Experience using JS, jQuery, Web service
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication skills B Should be good at analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : Good to have skills on Power Virtual Agent and Microsoft Power BI
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.