Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Teradata BI
- Good To Have Skills :NetApp Data Management & Cloud Storage Solutions,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design and develop complex cloud-based/on-prim data solutions for streaming and batch data processingb: Perform data analysis, data modeling and implementing robust data pipelinesc: Involve in customer interactions to understand their business problems and provide best in class data solutionsd: Understand High Level Design, Application Interface Design build Low Level Design Perform application analysis propose technical solution for application enhancement or resolve production issues
- Technical Experience : 1 Good understanding of Teradata Architecture and ETL concepts 2 Should have worked on Teradata utilities like Fastload, Mutiload, BTEQ 3 Proficient in writing SQL 4 Hands on experience in performance tuning 5 Good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in requirements analysis, gap analysis, requirements elicitation, requirements management and communication 2 Manages individual and team quality of work toward meeting or exceeding SLA targets
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE in Any Specialization
- Additional Information : Must have Skills : Teradata Good to Have Skills : Unix
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.