Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : After cross-training of 6 weeks and thorough certification preparation of 2 weeks, you will need oto do: a:Dev MuleSoft APIs b:Unit test MuleSoft APIs using MUnit c:Create,update technical specification documents to meet the final technical implementation for the project deliverable d:Dev and deliver production quality code, perform code review activities, and check-in approved code deliverables e:Check-in/check-out code into/out from Source Code Control repository
- Technical Experience : a:3 years IT experience with min 1 years of hands on experience on Integration technologies like Informatica PowerCenter, BizTalk, TIBCO, or IBM IIB etc b:Good knowledge on REST and SOAP based web-services and should demonstrate knowledge on JSON, XML Transformations etc c:Ability to translate data mapping into data transformation using code d:Experience with DevOps is preferred e:Experience in Agile methodology and experience in working on Agile projects f:Experience with JIRA, Rally or similar
- Professional Attributes : a:Should have worked at least in 1 project from Inception to Delivery
- Educational Qualification : a:Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Additional Information : a:Any certification on Informatica or BizTalk or TIBCO or other integration technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.