Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Service Management Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support the central operations of the Outsourcing Account Delivery team in managing resources, projects, and budgets to meet both the goals of these teams and clients served.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Service Integration & Management
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Actively manage the Client relationship including the commercials, risks and opportunities of the development, and acts as the point of escalation for the client B Walkthrough on SI scope, framework and the activities performed to Construction Chemicals and all associated Suppliers C Onboarding the Suppliers in alignment with Accenture and Supplier legal teams by signing of OLA
- Technical Experience : End-to-end operational responsible for Construction Chemicals managed suppliers through process design, governance, RACI, supplier performance management, contractual compliance, and financial management
- Professional Attributes : good communication calls
- Educational Qualification : graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.