Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Contact Center Technologies Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate will be working as implementation engineer for Cisco telephony solution Role will includes understand client requirement, create solution plan and implement the solution along with validate the deliverable solution Candidate will be coordinating with other team for delivering the solution
- Technical Experience : Candidate has working knowledge of Cisco telephony solution Candidate has knowledge of Natural language and DTMF IVR Candidate has knowledge of voice gateways, cube and CVP Candidate has knowledge of UCS Good to have CCNA, CCNP certification
- Professional Attributes : Candidate has good communicator in English Candidate have ability to work in pressure Candidate should have team player
- Educational Qualification : Candidate has tech education background ie Btech or equivalent
- Additional Information : Need a L11 - voice infra engineer for RBS BAU Project
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Solution Architecting Technology Architect
India New Delhi
SAP S/4HANA Materials Management Technology Architect
SAP Master Data Governance Technology Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.