Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Envision Product Design and Development from the ground up Implementation of systems architecture to meet the changing industry and competitive demands Develop, implement, and maintain architecture standards to create efficiency, quality, and agility Identify opportunities for improvement in current overall architecture, Propose application architecture for upcoming systems Demonstrated expertise in the implementation, and maintenance of large-scale software systems and defining new architecture
- Technical Experience : This field is Mandatory Expert level experience in Software Development using Dynamics CRM D365 Technical and Agile Practices 3 Years experience in CRM Expertise of working on D365 Dynamics 365 migration process Must have worked on CRM Versions: : D365 online,CRM 2016,CRM 2015,CRM 2013 Good to Have Skills: Very strong DB and reporting skills
- Professional Attributes : Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation consultative skills for effective relationships and planning long term projects Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills and experience Ability to balance between most ideal and most pragmatic solutions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.