Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A: Manage MS SQL Server databases B:Hands on experience on Replication and Always-on C:Develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of MS SQL server environment D: Logging, managing, and resolving SQL server SRs with Microsoft support E:Tuning and performance of SQL Server Database Troubleshooting and diagnosing server related issues
- Technical Experience : A:Strong SQL Server DBA experience and skills Technical ability to assist, take over and manage in-depth escalated SQL Server DB support tasks B: Ability to manage and plan activities including backups, indexing, integrity, and consistency checks C: Installation configuration of Replication, Reporting Services, Integration Services on Windows D: Scheduling jobs, batches, identifying performance issues and troubleshooting E: Hands-on operational expertise as a SQL Server DBA on Alwayson
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal and written communication skill to connect with customer at varying levels of organization B: Ability to operate independently and make decision
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech or equivalent
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.