- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture,AWS Athena,AWS Glue,Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Define implementation architectures using a deep expertise in the AWS technologies, as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Snowflake 2- Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, EMR,
- Technical Experience : 1- 8-14 years experience in Software Design and Development and 4-6 years of relevant experience 2- Values communication, highly collaborative, enthusiastic in achieving results, open, has a deep interest in new and emerging technologies 3- Analyze, re-architect and re-platform on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS or 3rd party services 4- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using Java, Python,
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good Communication skills 2- Ready to work in shift Between 12PM-10PM 3- Has experience in any of the following AWS Athena and Glue Pyspark, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda, Snowflake
- Educational Qualification : 1- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field
- Additional Information : 1- Proficient in AWS Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda, Athena, DynamoDB
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.