Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience with declarative development in Salesforce 2 Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom ObjectsExperience customizing object page layouts and profile based layout assignment 3 Experience creating Work and Approval FlowsExperience with developing data models within Salesforce 4 Can speak to the differences between Look-up and Master-Detail relationship 5 Experience creating Junction Objects to maintain one-to-many relationships
- Technical Experience : 1 Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language SoQL and SoSL Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL 2 Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development 3 Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers 4 Must hold active Salesforce Certifications as Salesforce Developer Salesforce Certified Forcecom Developer
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills Good confidence Quick learner
- Educational Qualification : 1 15 years Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.