Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :Consumer Goods & Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Lead delivery teams and define project plans b: Work on small projects ie from requirement gathering, creating proposals, planning, execution till deployment c: Maintain regular connects with stakeholders to steam line processes, identify and mitigate risks, track and provide project status updates d: Co-ordinate with team and enhance teams technical capabilities along with delivery management
- Technical Experience : a: Should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP IDM 72 and above b: Must have done at least 1 end to end IDM implementation and upgrade from 72 to 80 c: Must have project planning experience, stake holder and client expectation handling d: Good to have knowledge on SAP Security/GRC/HANA
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have good team management communication skills b: Should be good in working with client delivery model c: Should have ability to handle client meetings and escalations
- Educational Qualification : BE B Tech or MCA
- Additional Information : Willing to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.