Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a The resource should be able to capture client requirements from SD and draft the design document b The resource should be technically sound and complete coding in the given timelines c The resource should be amicable with the team and assist on entire project completion d Able to provide estimates for the new CRs Involved in complete life cycle of CRs
- Technical Experience : a The resource should carry minimum 5 years of UI and Java development experience b The resource should be versatile in Java, Spring boot, spring batch, HTML,CSS, Unix shell scripts, microservices CD/CI Pipeline c The resource should know the code check-in and deployment process d Should know the entire SLSD life cycle and able to involve in entire project life cycle of the project
- Professional Attributes : a Good communciation skills b strong team player c Flexible to work
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.