Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: End to end flow of a broad range of analytics use cases, to deliver real business value B: From engaging with business stakeholders and understanding the problem, analyzing the data, modelling the data, assisting data engineers in acquiring and processing the data building and testing the appropriate model, to overseeing the deployment into production C: Business analysis, data modelling and transform the data into reusable Data Asset to deliver business insights
- Technical Experience : A: Hadoop,Juniper, Scala, Spark, Hive, HQL B: Party/Client, Trade Financial Instruments GTRF Global Trade and Receivable Finance C: Settlements Trade Settlements, Payments SWIFT, Local clearing, International and Domestic Payments, Instrument and pricing, Market and/or Credit Risk, Lending, Global Liquidity, HSS and other banking products D: Experience of XML, FPML, JSON, Experience of big data programmes preferable E: Business analysis skills, defining and understanding requirements
- Professional Attributes : A: Enthusiastic and energetic problem solver to join an ambitious team B: Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-programme environment across a range of stakeholders C: Excellent written and verbal communication and leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.