Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Configuration
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Enterprise Application Integration (eAI),Oracle Siebel Enterprise Integration Management (EIM),Siebel Open UI
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Deliver technical specifications in line with design standards that accurately detail the technical solutions to be implemented and support various IT systems b: Complete functional, technical design and development assignments for the approved project requirements c: Carry Unit testing for the developed code and support the SIT E2E testing issues d: Support analysis of business requirements technically and drive project that best supports the overall IT architecture and strategy
- Technical Experience : a: 3-5 years experience with Siebel Tools and knowledge of workflow, escript is a must b: Knowledge of EAI, EIM, webservices, SOAP, XML, data mapping c: Experience with building and troubleshooting SQL/PLSQL d: Experience in Siebel Open UI e: Knowledge of Order Management is a plus f: Knowledge of Telecom domain is a must
- Professional Attributes : a: Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision b: Take ownerships and ability to drive new initiatives c: Must have good attitude and work as a team
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE - Any Stream
- Additional Information : a: Shift timing-Normal b: Visa not Required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.