Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : i Lead security operations investigations in support of 24/7 operations and project support activities ii Manage the process of gathering analysis and accessing the current and future threat landscape iii Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert iv Providing CISO/Sr management with realistic overview of risks and threats in enterprise environment v Monitor and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforce policies
- Technical Experience : i 15 years of Technical experience - Must have good knowledge in Cloud security - Azure, AWS GCP ii Experience in coordinating operational components of incident management, including detection, response and reporting iii Experience in managing the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerabilities management, identify risk tolerances, recommend treatment plans and communicate information about residual risk iv Experience in designing, coordinating and overseeing security testing procedures
- Professional Attributes: Team Management and Leadership management qualities
- Educational Qualification: As per market standards Cloud Certifications
- Additional Information: Azure, AWS,GCP certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.