Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a- Handling the day to day production issues b- Handling the calls with the business users c- Gathering the requirements from the business users/BPM d- Monitoring the tickets que and managing the same within the SLAs
- Technical Experience : a- Hands on experience in process chains/jobs/selection profiles setup is must b- Complete knowledge on the DP and SNP planning run its relevant Master data, ECC APO integration c- End to end understanding about optimizer is must should have idea about optimizer profiles, cost profiles, SNP profiles and its various usages
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Full Time education required
- Additional Information : SAP SCM APO Advanced Planning and Optimization
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.