Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Hadoop
- Good To Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing,Google BigQuery,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Data extraction from relational source and data transformation using dataframes in PySpark Loading of processed data in Bigquery from GCS using GCP Dataproc Experience to develop software code in one or more languages such as Java and Python Proficient with SQL
- Technical Experience : 10 years direct experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse technologies with strong hands-on experience in ETL Experience with architecting, implementing and/or maintaining technical solutions in virtualized environments Experience in design, architecture and implementation of Data warehouses, data pipelines and flows Candidate should know the following services and have hands-on expereince in Google BigQuery,Google Storage,Dataproc,PySpark
- Professional Attributes : Ability to work in a team Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Ability to understand business needs Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BTech
- Additional Information : Map Reduce, Sqoop, HDFS, Hive and Spark in techinical AWS Big Data Speciality
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.