Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus LoadRunner
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should have good hands-on experience using Microfocus UFT tool and HP Load runner b Performs complex analyses of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment to align information technology solutions with business initiatives for a complex account c Serves as a subject matter expert and the liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel d Managing both Automation and Performance testing team e Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring
- Technical Experience : Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments Plans and designs complex business processes and system modifications Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities Facilitates and coordinates all Test Automation project activities from inception through completion of entire systems development lifecycle of multiple projects; including estimating, scheduling, status tracking, reporting, and issue and risk mitigating respons
- Professional Attributes : Good oral and written communication and collaboration skills b handling team c Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing test automation deliverables Ensures schedule and budget are met Identifies need for change, determines course of action and revises as appropriate
- Educational Qualification : Full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.