Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Lead the S/4 Central Finance CFIN support team 2:Must have Knowledge of ITIL standards and methods, experience in Incident/ Change / Problem Management 3:Document and manage issue resolutions in a structured way 4:Should be willing to educate team members so as to empowered them to resolve issues independently
- Technical Experience : 1:Must have sound technical knowledge in S/4 Central Finance CFIN configuration and root cause analysis of issues 2:CFIN Experience in Release 1709 or 1809 3:Must have Knowledge of ITIL standards and methods, experience in Incident/ Change / Problem Management 4:Must have S/4 Hana Finance experience
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication skills and ability to handle client very efficiently B: Adaptable and Flexible C: Good Analytical Skills D: Should be ready to work Shifts
- Educational Qualification : A: As per Accenture standards 15 years education with any graduation
- Additional Information : RRDs for CFIN Project
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.