Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Apply innovative ideas to drive the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Duck Creek Policy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: A candidate for this position must be technologically adept and have demonstrated computer skills, as well as have skills in scaling distributed data systems 2: The candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of Google Cloud Platforms and be highly familiar with big data clusters, Hadoop, and NoSQL databases He will also have exceptionally good scripting skills through Python, Shell, and Ruby 3: The candidate must also have worked with monitoring tools such as Graphite, Nagios, MixPanel
- Technical Experience : 1: The Lead DevOps Engineer must also be a people person who is able to form strong and meaningful relationships with other people 2: He will be likable and relatable individual who inspires trust and confidence in his junior, seniors, and in collaborating personnel who then readily follow in
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have experience in analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure 2: Must have hands on experience in understanding the business needs and preparing functional requirement documents 3: An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.