Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft BOT Framework
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should have thorough knowledge on RPA implementation especially on UiPath B Should have thorough knowledge End to end implementation of BOT using UiPath, identifying the process, inception, design, construction, transition to production and production support as well C Should have knowledge in Architecture blueprints and solution design artefacts D Should have worked on Process Definition Document PDD step by step keystroke level E Should have worked on Solution Design Document SDD
- Technical Experience : 8 years of experience in design and development of Automation frameworks and Automation Testing Strategies for large scale applications B Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures C Assumes responsibility for effectively meeting objectives, motivates self to get the job done, performs job duties in an organized, accurate and productive fashion, seeks out and is open to knowledge
- Professional Attributes : Ability to influence a team of technical resources, mentor/coach and train resources on Automation Effective written and verbal communication skills Ability to document automation framework, test harnesses, coding principles standards Effective time management skills prioritization of task
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.