Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Resource should be able to independently drive End to end Cloud Migration Execution and Implementation 2: The resource should be able to understand the Migration Methodology, approach, and the requirement to execute the work related to Pre-Migration, Migration and Post Migration activities 3: Resource should be able to interface and engage in discussion with other Technical Teams involved in the Migration Process 4: Resource be able to execute the Migrations using standardized Migration Tools
- Technical Experience : 1: Should be proficient and certified in at least 2 of the cloud platforms AWS/ Azure/Google Cloud 2: End to end Migration Execution and Implementing Skills 3: Strong Delivery experience in large scale Cloud Migration projects mainly in On Premise to Cloud and Should have led or worked on minimum two large hybrid/ public cloud-based datacenter transformation programs 4: Expertise in complex Linux implementations and migrations in Red hat or SLES including expertise Linux clustering solutions
- Professional Attributes : 1: Strong Communication and presentation Skill 2: Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3: Agile and highly adaptable and ready to Learn and work across technologies
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE Bachelors degree
- Additional Information : 1: Knowledge of best practices, market tools,trends on various Cloud platforms 2: Documentation Skil
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.