Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : SAP Consultant with a CRM background leading/driving the SAP Subscription Order Management SOM design Configure solutions Experienced in product modelling, product bundles cross catalog mapping, ODI, SD pricing for recurring and one-off charges, prepaid scenarios, consumption rating Responsible for business process flows, user stories, and design and build SOM solution
- Technical Experience : Good exposure to S/4 BRIM or SAP CRM Hybris billing Subscription Order Management implementation Good exposure to Product Modelling Good Exposure to Order Pricing and Discounting Good Communication skills Exposure in client facing roles Willing to travel internationally on short term
- Professional Attributes : Understanding of Convergent Charging and Convergent Invoicing Good exposure in interfacing with eCommerce or non SAP Order entry or provisioning systems Good Exposure to CRM Service/ SAP Plant Maintenance Understanding of Webservice configuration and setup
- Educational Qualification : Should have at least bachelors degree, post-graduation desirable
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.