Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 8-10 years of experience as an Oracle CCB/C2M functional area of Implementation and support 2 Functional knowledge on various modules of CCB ie Credit and Collections, Overdue Process, Rates, Payments, Adjustments, Field work etc 3 Knowledge of CCB batches and algorithms and plug in points 4 Low Level and High Level Designing skills in Oracle CCB 5 Configuration knowledge Oracle Utilities modules ie MWM, ,MDM and CSS 6 Good Domain Knowledge on Utilities business ie Electricity
- Technical Experience : 1 10 years of hands on experience in Oracle CCB/C2M with at least one end to end implementation 2 Strong technical background and experience in consulting roles with expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and Unix operating system 3 Familiarity with CCB/C2M 4 Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management 5 Hands on in CCB/C2M setup preparation
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills as candidate will be speaking in calls and writing mails directly to Client 2 Candidate should be a team player and positive attitude to take the challenging task 3 Ability to work as a technical lead in OFSAA implementation projects 4 Candidate should have good analytica
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Computer Application
- Additional Information : Open to travel if required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.